Friday, June 8, 2012

Losing 500 things

I'm always trying to think of ways to be better organized or run our home more efficiently, but I'm really not very good at it. Our house isn't large at all, and we are adding new family members at a high rate of speed. The more people that live here, the less room we have for "stuff". To be perfectly honest, I get tired of looking at it.


I was aggravated this past Monday morning (typical). I made up my mind, I was going to get rid of stuff. I set a goal of moving 500 things out of my house by 5pm on Friday. 100 items a day for 5 days. Give away, throw away, do whatever it takes. Here is a picture of my clutter pile each day this week (baby not included).












I realized as I was throwing stuff in the bag, it was the very last time I was ever going to have to pick it up, what a relief!



No comments:

Post a Comment