Monday, March 21, 2011

Swiss Cheese, Week 2

I've been "just doing something" for a week now, and I think I'm getting the hang of it! As I'm writing this, all three kids are in bed, 2 out of 3 kids got a bath, the kitchen counters and dining room table are wiped clean of dinner crumbs, the floors are swept, house picked up, and the trash is not over flowing. This is major improvement.


On the other hand, I didn't make a single bed all day, the bookshelves are still covered in dust, there is a load of laundry in the dryer that needs to be folded and put away, I need to buy groceries, and Abby had to go to soccer practice tonight without shin guards because I couldn't find them.

Is my house ready for a Better Homes and Garden's photo shoot? No. Did I spend quality time with my kids and make progress on my house today? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment